This is how we rock and roll!

Writing this from the SLC airport where the guy next to me is having a loud conversation with his wife about the bill from the ditch digger. Let me tell you, I'm happy I don't work for that guy!

I stayed up all night last night and I'm exhausted this morning. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pull it together to be a normal human tonight--but I'm sure I'll manage! I'm looking forward to the energy of a city again. Last night I was talking to Charlie and he noted to me what a vast area DFW is. I can't wait!!

Concert tickets are printed, flights have commenced, the car rental rendezvous is arranged and we're ready to rock Dallas!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments