Happy 27 on the 27th!

My kid brother, no pun intended, turned 27 today on the 27th of November in 2007; one of the blessings of being born in 1980. Next year he will turn 28 in 2008, 29 in 2009 and 30 in 2010. How lucky is that? I would love it if I could say the same. Makes things so much easier.
Anyway, this photo was taken earlier this year just before he married Lauren Ambler. Next month they will travel to Amsterdam and Germany for their honeymoon. This will be Joshie's first trip outside the United States. We are all very excited for him.
Being the poor, lame sister that I am, this is the first kind thing I have done to acknowledge his special day. No worries! I will make up for my poor planning by sending a terrific card bearing cash gifts later this week, which is all he wants anyway. Until that arrives, Happy Birthday Harry! I love you!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments