An Interesting Lesson on Preparation

This was written on the board during a Relief Society lesson on the importance of preparation two weeks ago. I was amazed that none of the other class participants seemed to notice. I love how the word "do" is emphasized in the inquiry, "Who can I do now to prepare?" This question is something I have pondered since the lesson, and perhaps long before, but the answer totally escapes me. Perhaps one day I will find the "who" so I can "do," in preparation for whatever life has in store.
Just a wonderful quirk that added a measure of humor to an otherwise serious RS lesson, further enhancing the experience.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a long, long list.

You're on top. Boo. ;)

Boo said...

Stephanie Lee Harbour! My dad reads this blog. Holy cow! You can't say things like that on here. Now I am blushing.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments